Monday 22 September 2014

It's been a while...........

A few years ago I decided to stop my card making.  I had enjoyed the craft for a some time but was spending far more than I could justify on my hobby.  It was nice to always have a card ready for most occasions but when something you used to enjoy becomes a chore then it's time to call it a day.

Recently I've been following some blogs again and have been inspired to try my hand once more.  Having dug deep into the loft and various other hiding places, I have unearthed most of the stash I had before.  The plan was to use up the various bits and bobs and hopefully not spend anything much on new stuff.  What a joke that was!!  

Anyway I have spent some money (not too much) and have made a few cards which I am quite pleased with.  I do like the idea of dies and stamps that compliment each other as I don't have the best eyesight and my fussy cutting (new term to me) is leading to deeper frown lines if that is possible.  I bought some matching sets from Clearly Besotted and must say I have been very impressed with them.  I do love the clean and simple look at the moment but I also love my Penny Black and House Mouse stamps, so I want to carry on colouring with my Promarkers and combining them all together.


Now all I need to do is get my photos loaded and if they are half decent then I shall post them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment